Conproco:Shield MX 1gal
Conproco Shield MX 1gal
Clear, penetrating water repellent for concrete and masonry. Unaffected by microbiological activity.
Where to use:
Vertical and horizontal concrete, concrete block, concrete pavers, natural stone, stucco, and brick.
How to apply:
Spray, roller, or brush applied, penetrating aqueous silane/siloxane water repellent.Minimize Information
- Maximum protection Passes ASTM E514. 100% no leakage. 94% reduction in water absorption.
- Long term protection Advanced silicone technology.
- Environmental protection Mitigates carbonation. Effective chloride ion screen. UV stable. Unaffected by microbiological activity.
- Breathability Water vapor permeable.
- Clear result Will not darken or alter light reflection of substrate when properly applied to a dry and untreated surface.
- Cold weather application Apply to 40°F or above. With 1-hour cure will tolerate sub-freezing temperatures with no effect. Substrate should be frost-free.
- Increases durability Repels water from penetrating substrate. Most damage to concrete, masonry and stone is due to water entry.
- Environmentally friendly Water-based technology, low odor, easy handling and clean up.
- VOC compliant Meets all current VOC emission standards for waterproofing, concrete/masonry sealer.
Only 2 left in stock