Prevent repeated failures, minimize maintenance, and keep your building looking great over the long term, with GE Silicones Optic Translucent coating.
When you want long lasting protection for hard to waterproof substrates such as brick and masonry, Optic Translucent coating provides the ideal solution.
A cost effective, long term alternative to invasive renovations or temporary fixes, Optic Translucent Coating provides 15 years of protection, guaranteed.* Unlike penetrating sealers, it creates a clear membrane that remains waterproof, breathable, permanently flexible and weather resistant for decades.
With Optic coating, you don’t have to compromise. This breathable waterproof barrier typically takes 85% less in time and cost than brick removal/reinstallation, but can last for decades, and all without sacrificing the original beauty of the building.
Optic Translucent coating can securely bond to most substrates, including brick, concrete, natural stone, stucco, masonry, wood, copper, EIFS, aluminum, glass, and many painted surfaces.
It is backed by world-class technical support and available with warranties of up to 15 years.
- Clear coating
- 100% silicone elastomeric membrane
- Vapor permeable – 18 perms
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Protects against wind driven rain
- Resists efflorescence
- Bridges hairline cracks
- VOC compliant formulation that meets stringent air quality requirements
- Primerless adhesion to most substrates
- *15-year warranty available as part of the GE Silicones Approved Applicator Program.
Out of stock