2 inch Wide Joint Seal 6ft
Everlastic® Wide Joint Seal
The Everlastic wide joint seal is a moisture cured concave strip of silicone sealant adhered to a rectangular strip of polyesther polyurethane backer. The product is designed for sealing vertical and horizontal expansion joints that measure 1-1/2” or greater.
- Long-lasting life due to not being affected by ozone or ultraviolet rays. Has excellent stability in regards to movement capability and modules.
- Movement capability of plus or minus 50%.
- Aesthetics allow for larger joint design, which in return reduces stress on the bond line. This increases the chances of a successful sealant installation.
- Primerless adhesion to a variety of substrates, including masonry and concrete. No staining.
- Easy to install. No anchoring systems, mechanical fasteners, cutting of substrates or waiting for expansion to accrue.
- Caulking the reveals on each of the cured sealants makes it necessary to fill to full depth – – no “cheating” on the amount of sealant placed.
- Placed on the joint, not over as a bandage.
Out of stock